Saturday, October 1, 2011

FIRST SHOW!

Complete success! If only I had been able to record it...but that's what i get for not asking if it's the same program that we used in training( it wasn't). Well, I will be able to record the next show! And I will be posting the playlist in the next hour or so, including all the links used for the songs I got off the internet:) So if you heard something you liked, keep an eye out for that post next! I'm also going to work on getting some kind of ask box or something so people can send me song requests or links to songs or bands. Just remember I can only play artists that have not charted on the Billboard 200 in the United States. Anyway I'm going to get working on that and then I go to my eight hour shift at my other job today! I'm a zombie trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment