Friday, June 29, 2012

Playlist 6/8/12















Manipulation - Black Angels - Passover

Heart+Soul - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Take Them On, On Your Own

Acid Fight - Blood On The Wall - Liferz 

The Lowest Bitter - Les Savy Fav - Let's Stay Friends 

Cosmic Highway -  The Les Claypool - Purple Onion 

Forgiveness - At The Skylines - The Secrets to Life 

Beach Fossils - Shallow / Lessons

Winter Solstice - Cold Specks - Winter Solstice EP

Medicine - Alex Winston - King Con 

Scarlet, 6(Sugar) - 2:54 - 2:54

This show was an interesting one. The snakes at the station decided to mess with our auxiliary cable and so I had to change the format of the show right as the show started. Good thing I had everything I needed on CD!!!! Darn Snakes!!!
I was also pretty impressed with myself for getting them together so quickly:D

No comments:

Post a Comment